Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Swimming Pools...Dodgeball...Winterfest

Well I didn't get a chance to do my traditional body shop of the last two weeks because of Winterfest.  But who cares??  It was awesome!  I'll get to that in another post though.  This one is about my body shop time and this week it was a little bit unique.  My first hour of the week was spent swimming in a pool at the hotel we stayed at, and YES that IS exercise.  The next two hours were spent playing dodge ball.  This wasn't just regular dodge ball either; this was dodge ball in a giant inflatable with kids ranging from the age of 5-18.  CRAZY!  It was so much fun though...despite the sweat that was running down my face.  I spent a good portion of it reffing but in a unique way.  There was a little pit in the middle separated by a divider that I was rolling around in because the balls kept getting stuck in there.  All the while I was dodging anything that came my way.  haha Crazy.

This is what the middle divider looked like except ours didn't have the net overtop of it

This is what the whole thing looked like...now imagine 8 people plus refs in there






No comments:

Post a Comment