Monday, March 19, 2012

Body Shop

I want our weights back!! lol  I'm so tired of running and doing push ups.  But nonetheless...I run and do push ups.  I mean I do other things as well for cardio and stuff but nothing new I haven't shared in previous posts.  My upper body just feels weak from the lack of weight training I've been getting.

HOWEVER...this week I did run, run, and run some more. lol  For 3 hours I ran, not in a row mind you, but three hours I did run.  This continues to work heart rate and cardio; effecting major portions of your health.  I did do some core work such as crunches and things but I never do that for too long.  I always throw it in during the running workout.  Anyway, I hope you haven't been too bored with my redundant body shop posts but there they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment