Monday, May 7, 2012

Body Shop

It's the last week of body shop and I did some completely off the wall stuff to be completely honest.  This week I swam at the beach for about two hours and then later this week I played basketball for about two hours.  Swimming consisted of being hit by waves while trying to perform different things such as hand stands and push ups.  We just wanted to see if we could stay up against the waves....it didn't really work.  As far as basketball goes..well if you know how to play the game then you know what I did.  As this is the last body shop post of the year I feel like I should say something profound...but nothing really comes to mind so if any of you find these posts interesting then I'll keep you updated on my workouts over the summer.  Other than that it's been a good year.  See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment